Sunday, June 21, 2009

6 days away

I am starting to panic a little bit. I need to get finished with my papers and I am starting to worry that I don't have everything together for my trip. Panic, worry and stress are words that I never use and certainly never feel those emotions. What I will say to you readers is don't worry, the one thing about me is that I always find a way get things done and done well.
Today was Father's Day! I was ablet to spend some of it with my family. Dad had to work but made it for lunch. To those who don't know him he is a great dad and I'm lucky to be able to call him that. To those of you who do, you know what I am talking about.
The treasure of the weekend that distracted me from my work was Adalynn. I was fortunate to be able to spend some time with her, take her to the park, and just play. She is a doll and I don't think I could love her more. It's amazing how a child can take you back to a place where being silly and other simple things make sense again. I got to pretend to be a tiger and a dog which got a laugh from Little A. She is what makes the world go round.
As the countdown continues I hope I get a chance to say goodbye to everyone before I leave. If you are in Fayetteville I Wednesday night and want to come to a going away party at Ryan Gills house let me know and i will try to give you directions.

God is Good.

(also I just got a Moose reminder for my trip: Just Keep Livin)

1 comment:

  1. having a niece is the best thing in the world isnt it!? they are just precious. i just wish i could spend more time with blakely than i get to. but she knows her aunt hailey, uncle "map" and TICO live in texas! shes too cute.

    have a great time! im coming up this weekend - but it looks like i will just miss you.

    ReplyDelete