Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 1 alone: London and trip plans

ok... so I have been in London seeing off all my friends from my trip. Jodie was the final member left and he headed out around 6sm this morning. He introduced me to a couple of guys studying at LSE and I stayed on their floor last night. I do have a my hostel booked for the next couple of nights until the 24 where I will be leaving on my trip.
I booked a trip through STA travel. It is an 8 day trip that goes to Paris, Lauterbann Switzerland, Floerence, and then Rome!! I will be traveling with a group and have the option to explore on my own or do whatever with the group. Some meals will be included, and all my accomadations have been made so it is a dummy proof trip... perfect for me.
I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to do this.

BTW. These last couple of days in London I have been to the Tate Modern Museum, the British Museum, Notting Hill the portebello Market (awesome), and Picadilly Circus (times square for London). I also was supposed to get on the London eye at night but we didn't read the military time right and missed our flight. If you ever make it to London you have to see Big Ben at night and walk along the river, it is absolutely one of the most beautiful things you can do. I happen to do that with Brophey and Jodie while we smoked a couple of cigars.
British people have been a lot nicer in London. I do hate the huge mass of people, tourists and locals that pack the streets.
My trip is winding down and just getting started all at the same time. I miss everyone so much. My mom has been calling me on skype and leaving messages with Adalynn saying "Acho I love you" and it really tugged at my heart.
Keep posting comments or writing to me on Facebook. I love hearing from you. Please drop me an email and let me know what is going on. I will try to write back.

God is Good
Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment